As global warming, energy independence, and the fluctuating price of oil continue to make daily headlines, renewable sources of energy (sunlight, wind, rain, tides, geothermal heat, biomass, etc.) are rapidly becoming viable energy alternatives.
BEC is at the forefront of the renewable energy market providing environmental services to assist with the planning, development, construction, and operation of renewable energy projects. BEC can provide additional value to any renewable energy project by addressing issues associated with sustainability, including green building planning, water re-use, source reduction, and waste minimization.
BEC’s Renewable Energy Consulting Services include:
- Wind Turbine Environmental Assessments
- Energy Efficiency Audits
- Water Conservation
- Source Reduction
- Waste Minimization
- “Green Building” Consulting Services
- Brownfield Re-Development
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Construction Waste Management Planning
- Indoor Air Quality (asbestos, lead-based paint, and mold)
- Source Reduction and Waste Minimization