BEC is highly experienced with working with companies to assess and evaluate their regulatory compliance needs. BEC’s regulatory compliance services range from preparing permit applications and performance test plans to developing strategies for meeting new standards and custom programs for assuring day-to-day compliance.
BEC supports clients in achieving compliance with major federal environmental regulations as well as many state and local rules and statutes for solid and hazardous waste, air, and wastewater. BEC employs a professional staff of environmental scientists, geologists, professional engineers, biologists, and regulatory compliance specialists to assist our clients’ needs.
Our compliance offerings include:
- Compliance Document Preparation
- Affected Property Assessment Reports (APAR)
- Permit Applications
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Emergency Response
- Waste Characterization and Management
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)